For a truly one-of-a-kind vacation experience, "Please come home and stay with us" at Montana Rustic Edge, an ideal alternative vacation cabin rental, where you can be renewed by Montanas exclusive peaceful milieu of pristine scenery, replenish your thirst from a deep well aquifer, and be rejuvenated with pure mountain air.
This cozy, fully furnished log house features 3 bedrooms, a sleeping loft, 2 full bathrooms, and can comfortably accommodate 8 adult guests, or 6 adults and 4 children. The moment you first arrive, you will become entranced by this homes incredible location, set apart from busy tourist towns and surrounded by a massive front yard with breathtaking panoramic mountain views. You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out over the homes 2,176 square-feet of spacious interior, tastefully decorated with charming, rustic decor to create a genuinely relaxing vacation environment. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including a delightful wood-burning stove, Direct TV, wireless internet access, and a fantastic laundry/mud room with washer, dryer, and complete service area including an iron and board, hanging rack, and utility all laundering soap etc. supplies. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons in the majestic great room, which boasts a reclining leather sofa and additional seating, daybed, and a 40-inch satellite TV with DVD and CD player to keep you entertained during your downtime. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the expansive fully equipped kitchen, stocked with plenty of dishware, pots, pans, utensils, bake ware, serving ware, a "french door" fridge, propane gas convention cook range and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and a large variety of standard and non-standard counter top appliances for your convenience. In addition to the standard kitchen appliances, there is also a wok, rice cooker, XL Ninja blender, Nutri Bullet, 3 compartment slow serving cooker, 1 large slow cooker and Belgian waffle maker available for your use. Gather around the adjacent large dining area for fun family dinners, where every meal feels like a special occasion. All bed and bath linens provided. Hand soap and cleaning soaps available.
At the end of the day, relax outside on the deck or balcony and enjoy the spectacular sunset, which youll find to be different every single day. After the sun goes down, stargazers will be simply amazed at the vivid stellar display strewn across the night sky - This is rusticity at its best!
Montana offers a wide range of renowned outdoor activities, and this property is conveniently within easy reach of an endless array of natural attractions, activities, and adventure. The Madison River Fly Fishing access can be reached in a 3-minute drive, Sheep Creek Trail Head is only 1 mile away, and the greater Yellowstone ecosystem can be accessed within mere minutes of leaving your door. The house is also walking distance to nearby hiking trails. Wildlife is everywhere and in abundance - On the property antelope roam, and birds of prey like eagles fly just overhead and you might just see a herd of buffalo, rams, or deer, a bear, wolves may happen to wander by during your driving adventures!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, DSL/wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, wood-burning stove (wood available upon request), large front yard, deck with outdoor table and swing, a Sun Room with a sofa and rocker
- Books, magazines, brochures, maps, DVDs, children's books, and board games supplied!
- Incredible location set away from tourist towns with majestic mountain views during the day, spectacular sunsets, and amazing views of the stars at night!
- Close proximity to numerous opportunities for outstanding outdoor recreation
- Bear spray, whistle, walking stick and small lantern
- Owners live in an apartment adjacent to the house so they will be available during your stay should you need anything
- Master Bedroom: King Memory Foam Bed with large en-suite full bath and private balcony with chairs and small table
- Bedroom 2: Queen Memory Foam Log Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Double Log Bunk Beds
- Small Loft: Twin-sized Bed
- There is a Day Bed in the Living Room
- There is a self inflating Queen mattress
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes apply