Charter Oak Mine and Mill
The Charter Oak Mine and Mill was a lode mine and mill active off and on from 1916 to 1955. It is located near the Little Blackfoot River south of the community of Elliston. It contains standing buildings and mining-milling buildings and equipment. The mine has been stabilized and interpreted, and is open for public visitation on select summer weekends.