Giving Thanks in Southwest Montana
And just like that, Thanksgiving is only days away. The holidays and traditions go hand in hand, and while everyone celebrates a little differently, time among friends and family is something to be thankful for. In our family, Thanksgiving requires quite the road trip, four generations, home cooked meals for days, a little time in the great outdoors, and a never ending game of cards.
We will be the first to admit that it is far too easy to get wrapped up in the hustle of everyday life and are quick to forget the importance of slowing down to appreciate the little things. We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Southwest Montana. This year, we are thankful for:
1. Incredible Road Trips with Breathtaking Scenery
2. Unparalleled Access to the Outdoors with the Opportunity to Try Something New
3. Historic Tours that Leave Us Itching for More
4. Craft Breweries and Small Businesses that Showcase the Best of Montana
5. Genuine Montana Hospitality at Events that are Sure to Delight!
This is just a fraction of what Southwest Montana has to offer, yet the memories around these 5 attributes will be cherished for a lifetime. What Southwest Montana activities, events, or experiences are you thankful for as the year comes to a close?