We are all together through the craziness and uncertainty brought by COVID-19. On one hand, what we want more than anything is to share the incredible treasures of Big Sky Country with all of you … on the other hand, the best thing each of us can do right now is to stay put.
While now may not be the perfect time to take that long sought after trip to Montana (or any other destination on your list), it doesn’t mean that the perfect time for that trip isn’t coming.
According to the U.S. Travel Association, 768 million vacation days went unused in the U.S. during 2018. To say that we are work-centric, or even workaholics in the U.S. would not be far from the truth … rather than cancelling those big plans for this spring and summer – postpone them, because that perfect travel opportunity IS coming and there is so much of this beautiful world that is worth exploring.
With all that in mind, we thought we would share some of the things we are grateful for in this time of uncertainty.
1. We’re grateful for Stunning Spaces and Incredible Talent
2. We’re grateful for Incredible Landscapes … and an Even Bigger Sky
3. We’re grateful for Health Care Professionals (around the world)
4. We’re grateful for our State Parks and the Incredible Access to the Outdoors
5. We’re grateful for the Opportunity to Slow Down and See the Beauty in the Little Things
6. We’re grateful for the Montana Spring Weather (snow, rain, or shine!)
In this moment, there are more unknowns than knowns, but together we will get through this and we will be stronger because of it. Stay safe, stay healthy, and take time to appreciate the little things that are often overlooked.
What are you grateful for in this time filled with uncertainty?